Sunday 4 August 2024

'Queen of Tears' Actress Kim Ji-won in Manila Presscon

The K-drama Queen of Tears has become a global hit, and we also got hooked on it as well. It was first announced that male lead and actor Kim Soo-hyun would be visiting Manila for a fan meeting, and then it was also announced that female lead actress Kim Ji-won would be visiting Manila as well.


I really enjoyed the previous K-dramas of Kim Ji-won, including "Descendants of the Sun" and "Fight for My Way." I told myself that I would buy a SVIP ticket as it has a photo opportunity with the actress. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to secure an SVIP ticket. I did consider buying from other people, but there are a lot of online scammers, or if not, then the ticket is overpriced.


I am thankful that I was provided a photographer's pass for the press conference at Novotel, which happened a few hours before the Fanmeet event.


The press conference started at 1 p.m. and ended around 1:30 p.m. Kim Ji-won answered questions from the media and expressed excitement about meeting her Filipino fans.


The event was presented by Pulp Live World. I would like to thank my friend Abby of Kdramadiary for trusting me with their photos.


It was also nice to see friends from different media outlets who attended the press conference event. We had a late lunch at the Novotel cafe after the event.

Photos taken using Canon EOS R8 and Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.

No comments:

Post a Comment