Saturday 29 June 2019

TWICELIGHTS Manila 2019

K-pop fans has been waiting for this concert for a long time as the Philippines are not included in the concert tour of TWICE in the previous years and finally it's here.

It was a rainy Saturday but that didn't stop the Twice fans referred as 'ONCE' from gathering and lining up with their Twice's light sticks which cost 2,500 pesos at the Mall of Asia Arena for the TWICELIGHTS in Manila concert.



Very thankful to get accredited for this event and to watch TWICE for free and take photos of them.



A few weeks ago I borrowed a super zoom telephoto lens from my fellow photographer from Ateneo Tita Joji Lapuz but it's Canon mount and I am a Nikon user, good thing my fellow photographer Rio from Manila Bulletin who is also a K-pop fan lend me his Canon 6d camera body for the event. It was a struggle for me using the lens and Canon body for the first time without a monopod (lol) because it was heavy and most of my photos are blurred and soft.  



The concert ended after 3-hours as Twice sang their best hits like "TT", "Likey", "Strawberry", "Dance The Night Away", "What is Love?", "Fancy You", "Yes or Yes" and more.



Very thankful for the opportunity to cover this event. Thanks to ABS-CBN News and PULP Live World.



Photos for HelloKpop and ABS-CBN News


Photos taken using Nikon D750 and Canon 6D

No comments:

Post a Comment