Tuesday 6 August 2024

Moments with Ji Chang-wook by BENCH

I first watched Ji Chang-wook in "The K2," and I enjoyed the drama as it also featured SNSD member Yoona. I also enjoyed "Suspicious Partner," "The Sound of Magic," and "Welcome to Samdal-ri."


Ji Chang-wook is a talented and versatile actor. Fortunately, I was able to attend his 'Moments with Ji Chang-wook Manila Fanmeet,' which happened on August 4, 2022, at the Araneta Coliseum, as part of the media and was provided two VIP tickets by Bench.


This was my first time seeing the actor live, and I thoroughly enjoyed his fanmeet. He showcased his talent in singing as he performed "Kissing You," "Even Though I Loved You," and "I Will Protect You."


Unfortunately, photographer passes were not allowed, and we could only take photos and videos using our phones.

“After such a long time I was able to come back here in the Philippines and meet my Filipino fans as well. Thank you for welcoming me.”

It was an enjoyable fun meet as the actor made sure to make his Filipino fans happy. He joined the fan interaction activities and also granted wishes of the fans.


I was not feeling well due to lack of sleep from the previous days because of work and my Kim Ji-won coverage from the previous day.

Big thanks to Bench for inviting us and allowing us to be part of the Ji Chang-wook Fanmeet. We look forward to your future events.


It was great to see my fellow media friends who also covered the event.

Photos taken using my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra for Concerts in Town PH.

No comments:

Post a Comment