Friday 28 June 2024

My First Yoga Session Photo Work at Acacia Yoga

In the past few weeks, I became worried about my health and had to go back and forth to the hospital to get some tests, including an ultrasound and CT scan. I am thankful that I was cleared of any serious illnesses and only need to do some therapy sessions.

I got sick a few days later and started to experience a headache, sore throat, and body pains. I was diagnosed with tonsillitis.

Last week, a friend asked me to take photos of his wife's event in Taguig, a Yoga Session from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. I said yes because, firstly, it is paid work, and secondly, this is my first time covering a Yoga session.


The event was held at Acacia Estates in Taguig City, and I arrived at the venue around 7 a.m.

I left my house at around 5:30 in the morning and arrived at exactly 7 o'clock. I met Jaymee, who is the wife of Warren, my friend who gave me the gig.


It was my first time covering a Yoga session, and it was easy as I was free to roam around and take snaps of the venue and the people.


I was able to meet some of the Yoga attendees, and they were all nice and approachable.


The Yoga sessions are intense, and it takes time to be able to get used to some of the poses.


Suddenly, I was inspired to work out again and also try yoga at home. One of my goals is to be health-conscious to avoid getting sick.

It was an amazing community, with great people and instructors.


I am thankful again to Acacia Yoga, Jaymee, Nica, and Warren for trusting me with their photos.

Photos taken using Canon EOS R8 and Nikon D750.

No comments:

Post a Comment