Wednesday 6 March 2024

Sensei Rowen's Wedding

Congratulations to one of my best buddies, Rowen, and his wife Elise, who got married on March 5, 2024, at the Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Quezon City.

It's been a while since I attended a wedding. The last time was at my brother's wedding, which took place 5-6 years ago.

It's a good thing that the wedding date was scheduled on my day off from work.

I attended the wedding with my best buddy JM. We went to his place early to have lunch and prepare for the event.

This is my first time here at the Las Casa Filipinas de Acuzar and the place is amazing.

We are part of the entourage, and JM is assigned to the cord, while I am assigned to the candles.

The wedding started at 4 PM, and we are really happy that Rowen has finally tied the knot and found the right woman for him.

We took a few photos of the place, and I also asked JM to take some photos of me wearing a coat.

After the wedding celebration ended around 9 PM, we returned to JM's place to collect my belongings before heading back home to Laguna.

It was a fun day as JM and I were able to bond and catch up. We are also happy for Rowen and Elise, and we both wish them a happy married life.

No comments:

Post a Comment