Wednesday 6 March 2024

Exclusive Fan Meet with B.I by Privé Alliance

3 days after Yoona's first solo fan meet in Manila, the exclusive fan meet event of South Korean rapper Kim Hanbin, also known as B.I, took place at the Mall of Asia Arena, on March 4, 2024.


Global luxury streetwear brand Prive Alliance has partnered with B.I to promote their brand and introduce it here in the Philippines.

The former iKON member started the show by performing his song "Loved". He also performed his hit songs "BTBT" and "Cosmos."

The event was hosted by TV personality Denise Laurel, who kicked off the event with a question-and-answer segment for the fans to get to know B.I better.

Hanbin expressed his happiness about returning to the Philippines and shared details about his upcoming tour starting this May. He mentioned that he will be making a stop in Manila, which delighted the crowd.

He then shared his thoughts on fashion, mentioning his preference for comfortable outfits, similar to what his Privé Alliance collection offers him.

This is my first time watching B.I perform live, and I am amazed by his talent as a rapper and his dedication to bringing joy to his fans.

He is not only talented as an artist, but he also wanted to make his fans feel how important they are to him.

In the segment titled "Lucky Me," he gave away signed Privé Alliance merchandise and even walked down the stage to personally hand the signed item to a six-year-old fan, allowing fans to see him up close.

To end the show, he went back to the stage and threw his signed shirt into the crowd.

B.I expressed his gratitude to the fans for attending his fan meet, even though it was on a Monday. He was also touched by the surprise video made by his fans.

I would like to express my gratitude to MakeItLive for inviting us to this incredible event.

Adding to the enjoyment of the event is the opportunity to meet friends from various media outlets, as well as individuals I collaborated with during the 2023 FIBA World Cup event in Manila, who share an interest in K-pop.

Photos were taken using the Canon R8 and Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.

No comments:

Post a Comment