Saturday 16 December 2023

Lost in Love Experience: Air Supply Concert 2023

The songs of Air Supply have been a part of my childhood, and their timeless music continues to be popular even among the new generations.

Air Supply has been a frequent performer in the Philippines, and I finally had the opportunity to watch them during their additional tour in Santa Rosa, Laguna on December 15, 2023.

I asked my mom to join me at the concert because I have an extra pass as a member of the media. She has been a fan of Air Supply since her childhood, and I would like to treat her to this concert experience.

We arrived at the venue around 6 PM and obtained our media passes. It was a rainy Friday, and heavy traffic caused the ticket holders to arrive late for the show. Eventually, the venue was jam-packed, and it was also announced that the show was sold out.

The show started around 8 PM with a performance by Faith Cuneta. She sang several cover songs and a medley of Sharon Cuneta's hits, much to the delight of the fans.

Around 9 PM, the main event started when the members of the Air Supply band finally took the stage and began performing their classic hits.

I was able to wander around and take great photos of the exhibition.

It was a surreal experience to watch and listen to Air Supply perform live. The quality of their music is significantly better when performed live, and they included all of their best songs such as "Lost in Love," "All Out of Love," "Here I Am," and more.

The band Air Supply consists of Russell Hitchcock (co-lead vocals) and Graham Russell (co-lead vocals/guitar), along with Aaron McLain (guitar), Mirko Tessandori (keyboards), Doug Gild (bass), and Pavel Valdman (drums).

One of the best non-Hallyu concerts that I have watched, and I am also glad that my mom enjoyed the show.

Photos for Concerts in Town PH and taken using the Canon R8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment