Wednesday 29 November 2023

Tempur Cinema Shoot at Uptown Mall Taguig

I am grateful for another opportunity that has come my way. I was asked to shoot the latest cinema attraction at Megaworld Uptown Mall in Taguig.

Tempur is a place where moviegoers can recline comfortably in a bed while watching the movie and enjoying their snacks.

To be honest, I am hesitant to accept this job because I haven't done a shoot like this before. However, I told myself that if I don't try, nothing will happen. So, I took the job and, at the same time, conducted some research and took sample interior cinema photos.

After two hours of shooting, I was able to finish the job. Then, I visited the Megaworld office to transfer the raw files. Here are some of the photos that I took at the cinema.

Big thanks to Pio Garcia for entrusting me with the work. Photos will be used by Megaworld for their promotions and advertisements.

Photos were taken using the Nikon D750 and Canon R8.

No comments:

Post a Comment