Saturday 6 May 2023

MPL Philippines Season 11 Playoffs [Day 3]

Unfortunately due to my regular work, I need to skip the second day of the MPL Philippines Playoffs. My body needs to rest so I can cover  the last two days of the event.

Anyways I arrived early in the venue and had lunch first before the first game started at 1 PM. 


Casters Chantelle, Host Mara Aquino and Caster Leo discussed and analysed on what to expect with the first game. 


ECHO  vs Bren Esports


M4 Champs eliminated the regular season top seed team Bren Esports 3-1. Echo edged Bren with their experience. They will be facing the losing team between Blacklist and RSG Slate PH.


Blacklist International vs RSG Slate PH

The defending MPL Philippines champions is shocked everyone as they defeated RSG Slate PH to be the first team to earn a spot in the Grand Finals tomorrow and also a slot to the MSC tournament. 


It was another fun day of coverage in the MPL Philippines Playoffs and I am very excited for the match between RSG Slate PH and Echo Philippines tomorrow.

I was able to meet Ppop Generation and LITZ member Heart Ryane and Yskaela Fujimoto who both support Blacklist. Also, Hesu from TNC.


Photos taken using Nikon D750 and Samsung Galaxy 23 Ultra for ABS-CBN Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment