Monday 24 April 2023

UAAP Season 85 Women's Volleyball: DLSU vs ADMU Round 2

I cannot recall the last time I covered a DLSU-ADMU UAAP Volleyball game. I have a client shoot at The Podium in the evening so I decided to drop by the Mall of Asia Arena to meet my friend as I borrowed a flash from her and also at the same time take photos of the game.

I only covered the first two sets where La Salle demolished Ateneo, 25-22, 25-19, 25-18 and clinched the twice-to-beat advantage in the Final Four.

Ateneo was able to get head-to-head with the Lady Spikers in the first set but the taller DLSU was able to manage stops and finished the set, 25-22.

Rookie Shevena Laput top scored the Lady Spikers with 16 points as DLSU easily managed to get the last two sets to win the game.


I really missed covering Volleyball games in the UAAP but it's not that fun as before as I am not that familiar with the players anymore as a lot of changes happened in the roster after the pandemic.

Looking forward in covering more games in the future.

Photos taken using Nikon D750

No comments:

Post a Comment