Friday 13 January 2023

Strong Realty Philippines Team Practice with Nick Young

I got excited for my first assignment for ABS-CBN for 2023 which is to cover the team practice of Strong Realty Philippines with former NBA cagers Nick "Swaggy P" Young, Shabazz Muhammad and Renaldo Balkman. 

The practice was held at the Benilde Sports and Dormitory Complex.

The team is composed of young talents including Justine Baltazar, Jerome Lastimosa, BJ Andrade, Ange Kouame and Will Gozum.

The team will be joining the 2023 Dubai International Basketball Championship on January 27 to February 5.

We were allowed to take photos and videos of the practice from 10 AM to 12 NN. Our team was able to interview some of the players after.

I was able to meet and have a photo with Swaggy P after our interview and with Adamson star Jerome Lastimosa.

Before I went to the venue, I picked up this printed poster from Dexact Printing which I had Renaldo Balkman sign after the practice. This is a photo I took in 2018 when Alab Pilipinas defeated Mono Vampires for the 2017-2018 ABL Championship.

Covered the event today with Levi, Kyla and Cygel for ABS-CBN Sports.

Photos taken using Nikon D750 and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3

No comments:

Post a Comment