Saturday 31 December 2022

Thank you and Goodbye 2022

Our perception in life has changed ever since the pandemic hits on 2020. We lost loved ones, got infected with the virus and struggled because of the sudden changes that happened but and I can say that for 2022 things started to get better and things are starting to get back to normal.

Things remained the same for our family since 2022 started as we remained to stay at home and worked at home currently thrice a week and twice in the office.  Eventually we got our first booster and our son Jerrick completed his vaccines as well.

This entry is mostly just a run down of what happened in my life this 2022.

April 2022 

By April, as per company request I returned to our office to work for a day and the good thing is the company offered door-to-door shuttle service. It was a fun experience though seeing friends from work after two long years.


May 2022

For this month, I still exercised my right to vote despite the struggle to commute and the long line in the precincts.


My brother also went home from Singapore and we attended my nephew's Zeq's birthday party at McDonald's Southwoods.


Also, decided to go out as a family to dine outside and watched the movie Dr. Strange at Vista Mall Santa Rosa which is our first cinema experience after three years since 2019.


June 2022

Since my brother Raymond and his family is migrating to Canada soon and also to celebrate our mom's 64th birthday, we planned to go on vacation at Baguio. 


Also visited Manila Ocean Park with my brother Raymond's family. 


July 2022

I was contacted by Migs Bustos to shoot for ABS-CBN Sports again. Truly the moment that I thought that would never be happening again which is covering sports again. 

Got my first assignment which is the presscon for the Pacquiao vs Yoo exhibition match at BGC. 


Followed by covering PVL games and FIBA events. 


Also a had a family reunion with my dad at Dampa where all of us are complete. 


August 2022

Was able to celebrate Jerrick's birthday at Tagaytay. 


Sporting events continued including the PVL Invitational Finals, Jalen Green in Manila, AVC 2022 and FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers. 


I was able to meet the bike vloggers that I always watched during the pandemic, Ian How and Team Apol in the recent Philippine Bicycle Demo event at Taguig. 


September 2022

Things are going back to normal as started covering K-pop concerts of NCT127 and Jessi for Kdramadiary.com. 


October 2022

Another season of the PVL started. I also started shooing UAAP Men's Basketball tournament games which I haven't done for years and also watched "Attorney Woo" Park Eun Bin's Fan Meet in Manila.


The highlight of the month is when I celebrated my 38th birthday with my family. 


November 2022

Had my first corporate gig and the last time was 2019 as far as I can remember.


Staycation never ends as we celebrated my wife's birthday at Microtel Manila.


Also covered another K-pop event for KDramaDiary featuring Everglow, AKMU and Momoland.


December 2022

K-pop concerts keep on coming as I covered more including the first fan meet of STAYC and Be You 2 Manila featuring BoA, TVXQ and EXO members Chen and Xiumin. 


The PVL Reinforced Conference also ended and so as the classic UAAP Season 85 Men's Basketball Finals between Ateneo and UP.


Last but not the least is we were able to do one more staycation in Manila after Christmas. 


2022 is really an amazing year for me and my family. There's a lot of struggles but I am glad that we were able to survive all of it. I am thankful for all the opportunities and blessings that I received. Praying and wishing for this to continue this coming 2023.

Goodbye 2022, you have been nice to me. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment