Sunday 22 January 2023

Kim Seon Ho 2023 Asian Tour in Manila: One, Two, Three, Smile

2023 started with a bang for me as I immediately had my first K-event assignment for Kdramadiary and Philippine Concerts which is the 2023 Kim Seon Ho Asia Tour in Manila which was held at the Mall of Asia Arena on January 22, 2023.


My first Korean event was supposed to be the AOMG World Tour 2023 but I have to pass due to a conflict with my work schedule.

Since last year, I was looking forward in covering this event as me and my wife has been a fan of Kim Seon Ho and his dramas "Catch the Ghost""Start Up" and "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha".  I am very thankful and lucky to get media access for this event.

PRESSCON

The day started with Kim Seon Ho's presscon with the media at the Grand Hyatt Ballroom in City of Dreams Manila which started at 11 AM. I have work that day which started at 3 PM and good thing I was able to leave work early at 10 AM and fortunately arrived on time a few minutes before the presscon started.


The presscon started on time and Kim Seon Ho did answer the questions from the media and posed for the camera for a quick photo-op.


After the presscon, me and friends from the media went to the Mall of Asia to have lunch  then decided to kill time before the Fan Meet event which will start at 5 PM.

FAN MEETING

We registered around 3:30 PM as the mall and the coffee shops are all full from fans who will be attending the event. 



We were then allowed to enter the venue before 5 PM and were allowed to take photos of the full Fan Meet event at the Lowerbox section. The place is full of fans from the VIP section to the General Admission spot.


Kim Seon Ho opened his Fan Meet with by serenading the fans of the song "Every Day, Every Moment"


The next part of the event is more about getting to know the actor and interaction with the fans. Kim Seon Ho was asked about his favorite Filipino foods, learning few tagalog words and reenacting some of his memorable drama scenes with his fans.


In the segment called 'Seon Ho Will Do It' he needed to do three tasks which is to balance a soda can, shoot a basketball and play the Filipino game "sipa" and if he fails, he will be penalized for doing the wish of the fans. Unfortunately, Seon Ho didn't completed the challenge, as his penalty he posed for his fans and recorded a morning call.


Another segment is where the 36-year old actor customized a cap which was given to a lucky fan.


Kim Seon Ho then asked the fans to audience to have a photo with him.


Kim Seon Ho performed his song 'Reason'.


One of the highlight of the Fan Meet is where Kim Seon Ho was surprised with a video from his fans where he was touched and almost cried while watching it.


After watching the video he said "The quality of the video was amazing. Actually I promised I won't cry, thank you for touching my heart. i appreciate that you said that you'll always be there for me no matter what". He also mentioned that he will be coming back again in the future.

Big thanks to Pulp Live World for making this event possible and more events to come in the future.

I am very happy as well to meet my friends from the media who covered the event.


Photos taken using Nikon D750 and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3

No comments:

Post a Comment