Friday 30 December 2022

Merry Christmas 2022

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Because of our job, we don't celebrate Christmas like the normal people does as we always have work. Normally we just celebrate after Christmas and this time we had three days of mini family gathering. 

December 26

My youngest brother sent me a message via facebook that my dad wanted to meet us for lunch at Robinson's Galeria South on Monday.  After my shift which ended at 11 AM, me, my wife and our son Jerrick went to the venue where we had a quick lunch at Max's.


My brother with his fiance Tin and my nephews also attended the family lunch together with my dad.


December 27

For today our activity is another family gathering with my Mom and brother at Nuvali and Paseo de Santa Rosa. 

We met at Paseo Santa Rosa and checked the outlets. My brother Clet and his fiance Tin gave my son Jerrick a Nike bag as their Christmas gift. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything to get.

There's a lot of people in Nuvali and most restaurants are full so we decided to have our dinner at Boteyju.


We then went to Starbucks to rest and also my wife was able to complete her Starbucks stickers for the 2023 planner. 


The weather is really cold and we decided to go home around 7:30 PM.

December 28

My son cannot think of any gift for himself so we just decided to surprise him as he mentioned before that he wanted to go back to Dreamplay. 

My wife booked an overnight stay at Hotel101 so my son can also enjoy the pool during our stay. 

We left around 11 AM via Grab and arrived at Hotel101 around 1 PM. The room is not that big but it's fine for it's price and it is also near Mall of Asia and City of Dreams where Dreamplay is located.


The room is small but it is clean and complete including the hot and cold shower, clean towels, microwave, mini fridge and more. The view from the window is also nice.


Our plan is to have lunch at Mister Kabab but the crew said they are having issues with their griller or cooking material which is why we left and just decided to dine at Kenny Rogers located at MET Live which is a mini mall across our hotel then we booked a car to City of Dreams.


It is really nice to see Jerrick very excited after knowing that we will be going to Dreamplay. We bought him a participant pass for 1,500 pesos while me and my wife got a visitors pass for 350 pesos each as will just accompany Jerrick. 

We arrived at City of Dreams around 2:30 PM.


Kung Fu Panda Training Center 

Jerrick's first activity where he and other kids joined Po in his training.


Rope of Legendary Legends

Next activity is a little bit challenging as Jerrick finished the two story obstacle course which is suitable for kids.


DreamWorks Dream Tales

Next is we watched the puppet show together with other kids.


Shrek's Swamp Stomp 

We revisited Shrek's house where it shows his gigantic chair and house items.


We also had a family photo with Shrek, Fionna and Boots. 


Dreamplay has more activities this time compared from our last visit on 2015. 


Venue is still dark which is why the photos are not that good and mostly noisy. The price is also a little pricy so we have decided to just dine in the nearest mall. 

There is also the Dreamplay Shop after we exit where different merchandise can be selected and bought.


There's a lot of people during our visit and it is nice to see our son having fun. 


Around 7:30 PM, we went back to our hotel and just ordered via Food Panda our dinner from Gringo. We watched an episode of Reborn Rich (Episode 15) before calling it a day. 

December 29

I woke up around 8 AM feeling tired and experiencing headache. We went to the ground floor of the hotel for our breakfast buffet. 


The food is good and there's a lot of variation except for the watermelon that doesn't taste fresh. 


I asked my wife that I would sleep again as I am not feeling well while she accompanied our son in the swimming pool. 

We checked out early around 11:30 AM as we plan to watch Avatar 2 in IMAX but unfortunately we wasn't able to secure tickets for good seats so we just decided to have lunch first at Hawker Chan



Food is affordable and very tasty. We ordered Soya Sauce Chicken Rice, Char Siew Rice, Steamed Dumplings and  Braised Tofu with Marinated Egg and Seasonal Vegetables. 


We wanted to attend the Cosplay Matsuri event at SMX but since I am feeling more sick so we decided to book a car back home. 

Unfortunately, I had a slight fever and experienced headache for hours and missed my work. Good thing that I am feeling better now. 

Merry Christmas again and I am thankful to God for all his love and blessings. Also to my wife and son for always bringing joy to my life. To my mom and brothers for their support. I love you all. 

Photos taken using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3

No comments:

Post a Comment