Tuesday 11 October 2022

Thank you God for Another Year of Life

Happy Birthday to me!

First, I would like to say thank you to God for another year of life that is full of blessings. 


First is that we were able to moved in to our new house last November. 

Second is for still having a job during the pandemic where we were allowed to work at home.

Third is for keeping me and my family safe during the pandemic. 


Fourth is for having the opportunity to be back in covering sports and concerts again under ABS-CBN Sports, ABS-CBN News and Kdramadiary. 

I know there's a lot more to be thankful and I consider myself lucky and blessed. 

For this year, we just decided to have a family buffet dinner at Yakimix in SM Santa Rosa Laguna together with my family. 


I did enjoy the food especially the Salmon. 


Since it's my birthday, I get to dine-in for free. 


Thank you as well to my wife Enie and son Jerrick for always making me happy and also to my Mom and brothers who are always there for me. 


Cheers! More birthdays to celebrate in the future.

Photos taken using Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3

No comments:

Post a Comment