Sunday 26 May 2024

Done with Grade 4 and on to the next

Congratulations to our son Jerrick for successfully completing Grade 4 on a high note.

Last May 25, we attended Jerrick's recognition day at his school, and we are very proud that he received several awards, including the ‘Responsible Officer Award,' ‘Bronze Medalist - Bible Quiz Bee,' ‘Gold Medalist - Math Contest,' and ‘High Honors.'

I can say that I am very proud of Jerrick for studying hard, and he deserves all of his achievements.

Unfortunately, I have to leave after his "High Honors" awarding as I have to attend the wedding of a close friend.

After the recognition event, my wife, mother-in-law, son, and I went to SM Santa Rosa to have lunch and celebrate with my mom.

They also had a studio photoshoot to capture memories of that special day.

Jerrick, my son, always remember that we are proud of you and will always love and support you. May God always bless and guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment