Monday 27 May 2024

A Sweet Experience with BENCH: ENHYPEN Presscon

A lot has happened in the month of May, including personal matters, work, and covering events.

I have to admit that I wanted to take a break and rest, but part of me still desired to continue capturing photos of events.

I am very happy that my request was approved, and I received an invitation to cover the ENHYPEN press conference event at the Grand Hyatt Manila on May 27, organized by Concerts in Town PH.

I arrived around 3 PM for registration and a meal before the press conference started at 4 PM.

This is my first time encountering and covering the South Korean boy group ENHYPEN, and here are my photos from the press conference.

Though we didn't receive a pass to cover the fan meet event the next day, I am still happy because I can rest, catch up on my backlogs, and spend time at home with my family.

It was also nice covering the event and seeing friends from other media outlets, including Rio, JD, Mel, Danica, Kath, Jesse, Celine, Bry, Arielle, and Gia.

Also met actress, model and beauty queen Ariella Arida who attended the presscon.


I would like to express my gratitude to Bench for inviting us.

Photos were taken using the Canon EOS R8 and Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.

No comments:

Post a Comment