Tuesday 30 April 2024

Collectors FEST Manila with the Grandmasters

My close friends Rowen, JM, and I decided to meet up and attend the Collectors FEST Manila 2024, which took place at the SMX Convention Center on April 27, 2024.


The weather nowadays is extreme, with temperatures ranging from 37 to 40 degrees. After work, I immediately went to the venue to meet my best friends, catch up, and check out the convention.

The ticket price for the event is 250 pesos. Outside, there is an area for local artists who are selling their original artworks, including stickers, prints, and posters. The artists are also doing commissioned artwork.


This is my first time attending Collectors FEST Manila, and the event offered a variety of limited toys, comics, vinyl records, K-pop merchandise, anime items, cards, and more.


JM and I strolled around at 2:30 PM, and the event was not very crowded, so we were able to check out the booths. I bought three One Piece collectible cards for my son.


Collectors FEST Manila has special guests for its two-day event, including cosplayers Charess, Lia Bear, Misuru, Sowon, Faith Barner, and Mercyuyu.


We also bumped into one of our friends, Leny Ming, who also attended the event.

I also bumped into one of my friends, Miguel, and the influencer Debbie Then.

After an hour, Rowen arrived, and we decided to grab a bite at Din Tai Fung. This meetup is also a post-birthday celebration for JM.


We returned to the convention and visited the booths. Unfortunately, we decided to wait for Toycon PH 2024 this coming June as it might offer more options.


We went to Conrad Manila to have coffee and to rest. We called it a day around 10 PM.

It was nice meeting up with my two best buddies from time to time and I am looking forward to the next event that we will attend.

Photos taken using Canon EOS R8 and Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

No comments:

Post a Comment