Wednesday 14 February 2024

Simple Valentine’s Day 2024

For this year's Valentine's Day, my wife and I decided to have lunch with our son at the nearest mall in our area.

After picking up my son from school, we went to the mall and decided to have lunch at Italianni's because Jerrick loves the salad and pizza there.

After lunch, Jerrick got a haircut because his hair had grown long.

A few days ago, I ordered a bouquet of carnation flowers for my wife. wanted her to feel special by giving her flowers every year, and I am glad that she was surprised by it.

We didn't do much for Valentine's Day as we needed to rest for the next day, which is our son's school field trip. This will be the next entry in this blog.

Happy Valentine's Day again to my wife and to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment