Monday 15 January 2024

Mark Tuan 'The Other Side Asia Tour' in Manila

Today, I am covering the "The Other Side Asia Tour" by GOT7 member Mark Tuan in Manila. The event took place at the Skydome in SM North EDSA on January 14, 2024.

This event is special because it marks the first time that my music site has been officially invited by Pulp Live World. Big thanks to Pulp Live for inviting us to be part of this amazing event.

This is my second time covering an event at the Skydome. My first time was last year for the Nightwish concert, also presented by Pulp Live.

Mark Tuan's solo concert completed the list of individual visits by members of GOT7 to the country since 2022. Hopefully, the group will have another concert in the Philippines.

We were allowed to take photos of the first four songs, during which Mark Tuan performed "After Hours," "Save Me," "Change Up," and "Exhausted."

My fellow photographer, JD, and I immediately left the venue to cover the 9th Wish Music Awards at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

Big thanks also to Abby of Hellokpop for inviting me to this event again.

Photos were taken by Richard Esguerra for HelloKpop and Concerts in Town PH.

No comments:

Post a Comment