Saturday 14 October 2023

Happy Birthday Self (2023 Edition)

Year 2023 is one of the books for me though it's only October, I can say that there's a lot of good things that happened to myself already.

My birth month started with a bang when I was asked to be the official photographer for Kim Sejeong's 1st Concert in Manila. I also had the opportunity to meet the actress. After that, I attended several Korean events.

For my 39th Birthday, I would like to celebrate in BGC with my family and just have dinner with them.

My day started like the usual as my son needs to attend his classes, me and my wife went to SM Santa Rosa and unexpectedly met one of my close friend and former officemate Jen.

We then had coffee and catch up a little then me and my wife went back my son's school to pick him up.

Unfortunately my brother and his fiance cannot join us due to work but my mom was able to join us. We went to BGC around 3:30 PM via GrabCar and arrived around 5 PM in Jordan, Manila.

It is our first time there as during the pandemic, it is really hard to visit the store and needs to set up an a reservation slot to be able to visit.

I went there and got my first-ever pair of Jordan 1's, specifically the AJ1 Low SE (Philippines).

Since before, I do love wearing jackets and shoes with the Philippines flag colorway and good thing they have a stock of my shoe size which is 10.5. The shoe by the way is the birthday gift to me by my wife.

We then went to the new Titan22 store as my son Jerrick had a haircut. Had a quick photo-op with his grandmothers as well.

We are already starving and we went to Sariwon BGC as I would like to have authentic Korean food for my special day.

I really missed dining at Sariwon and super happy with the delicious food that we had from the overflowing side dishes, meat and soup.

I still wanted to roam around BGC but it feels different now when you get older and after dinner we decided to go home.

I would like to thank God for all of the blessings in my life and for always providing for me and my family. Next is to my family for making my birthday special and for the gift.

My wish is of good health not only for myself but also to my loved ones. More events to cover and time with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment