Monday 26 June 2023

Park Eun Bin Fan Meet in Manila by Aromagicare

I really thought that my pass was only for the press conference, but luckily I was given a media ID and a VIP ticket for my outlet, Concerts in Town PH.

After the press conference at Marco Polo Ortigas, I went to SM Megamall to edit my photos. Then, I proceeded to the New Frontier Theater to obtain my access for the show, which started at 6 PM.

It is nice to see friends from the media, such as Khyte, Bryan, and JD, and to meet new people who will also be covering the event.

The event was hosted by Denise Laurel, and after a few pre-event games, she introduced Park Eun Bin on stage.

Park Eun Bin started her show by singing her rendition of "Cupid" by Fifty Fifty.

The following activity is a question and answer session where Park Eun Bin answers selected questions from fans.

She also showcased her talent for flower arrangement and gifted a beautiful flower to a fortunate fan who coincidentally was celebrating her birthday on the same day. A bag with Eun Bin's signature and a personalized drawing was given to the youngest fan, while the oldest fan received a handmade bracelet.

The actress also participated in various games with her fans on stage, such as "Bat-Bato Pick" and "Paper Cup Building".

The Philippine Bingo's surprised Park Eun Bin with a video and a cake, which the actress appreciated.

Lastly, Park Eun Bin performed "Especially For You" by MYMP, showcasing her talent not only as an actress but also as a singer.

I also received an event poster and joined the "Hi-Bye" session after the show.

Big thanks to Aromagicare, Wilbros Live, and HelloKpop.

Photos taken using the Nikon D750.

No comments:

Post a Comment