Monday 5 June 2023

Minzy Electrifies Manila with Unforgettable 1st Asia Tour Concert

Former 2NE1 main dancer Minzy has returned to the Philippines for her Glee 1st Asia Tour Concert in Manila, which took place on June 4, 2023, at The New Frontier Theater.


As a fan of K-pop who started following the genre during the 2nd generation era, I am thrilled to be a part of this concert and to see Minzy perform once again.

I remember watching her perform some of her songs during the UAAP Season 81 opening at the Mall of Asia Arena in 2018.


Despite feeling exhausted from my regular work and coverage of day 2 of CONquest 2023, I decided to attend Minzy's concert and I'm glad I did. My body may have been tired, but the energy and excitement of the concert rejuvenated me.


I arrived at around 4 PM and obtained my media ID. After that, I had an early dinner at Gateway Mall. I have met my friends from the media, Rinna, Micah, and Mich, who will also cover the fan meet.


We were permitted to enter the venue at around 6 PM, and the show commenced at 8 PM. I can say that it is worth the wait. Minzy started the show with explosive dance moves and showcased her amazing vocal abilities.


What made the event more memorable was her performance of her own hits, including "NINANO," "All You Say," "LOVELY," "ING," and "Flashlight," which showcased her growth as a solo artist.


The fan meet felt special and nostalgic when she performed 2NE1 songs such as "I Don't Care," "Happy," and "I Love You."


It was an incredible experience, and I was thrilled to see Minzy again. Hopefully, she will be able to return for another fan meeting in the future.


Big thanks to Hellokpop for entrusting me with their photos, and to Neuwave Events and Productions for providing the media with excellent coverage of the event.

Photos taken using the Nikon D750.

No comments:

Post a Comment