Friday 16 June 2023

IVE in Manila Press Conference

One of the concerts I am eagerly anticipating is the IVE in Manila Concert. I didn't receive an IVE press conference pass immediately, so I accepted to cover the WOODS press conference, which was held on the same date as the IVE press conference. 

My friend Abby from HelloKpop asked me if I wanted to attend the IVE press conference, which is scheduled for 3:30 PM at Novotel Araneta. Since WOODS is still at 4 PM, I accepted the assignment as well.

I registered and received my media kit for the IVE press conference, which includes a press conference ID, a mini poster, and a fan. It was announced that the IVE press conference would start at 4:30 PM, so a fellow photographer and I rushed to WOODS and took many photos for 10 minutes before hurrying back to Novotel.

When we arrived, the IVE press conference had already started, so I took photos of the members and a few videos for my reels.

All of the IVE members are present at the venue, namely Won-young, Rei, Gaeul, Liz, Yu-jin, and Leeseo.

The IVE press conference ended after 10-15 minutes, and the IVE members went on stage for a photo opportunity with the press.

Big thanks to Abby from HelloKpop for the pass. The article for the press conference is available on the HelloKpop website.

I am super excited for the concert happening tomorrow.

You can also follow me on my TikTok account, richard.esguerra, for more K-content.

Photos were taken using the Nikon D750 and Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

No comments:

Post a Comment