Saturday 20 May 2023

Mother's Day Celebration 2023

Today is a special day to celebrate and appreciate all mothers in the world for their tireless efforts and unconditional love that they provide to their families.

Due to our busy work schedules, I decided to surprise my wife with a bouquet of flowers, even though she had previously stated that she did not want any. I would like for her to feel that she is always special to me.

We also held a post-Mother's Day celebration, which included a simple dinner gathering at SM Santa Rosa.



My son is thrilled to see his uncle and grandmother as it has been a while since they last saw each other.

We had coffee after dinner and decided to end the day at 8 PM.

I am very happy to see my mother and brother once in a while, as I haven't been able to visit them recently.

Happy Mother's Day again to all the moms in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment