Thursday 27 October 2022

Figma Yoh Asakura Figure

Shaman King is one of the first anime that I have watched when I was in college and finally I was able to get a hold of a nice Yoh Asakura action figure from Figma which was released on August 2022.


After two months of waiting my Figma Yoh Asakura has arrived (October 2022) which I pre-ordered rom LA Sourcing Collectibles for 3,600 pesos ($62).

BOX


ACCESORIES


It also comes with the stand for the figure.

PHOTO

I only got the figure a few days ago and was able to produce one photo of Yoh Asakura. Will be thinking for more ideas for my next toy shoot using this figure.

Please follow my Toy Photography Instragram at instagram/ishoottoysph


REVIEW

The figure looks good but compared with Revoltech, Figma figures are limited when it comes to articulation and poses but overall I am happy with the figure and also looking forward for my other pre-order which is the Figma Anna Kyoyama figure which was already been released this month and I might received it by end of November or December.

It is a decent figure and I also like the accessories and face plates.

Also hoping that Figma released other Shaman King figures like Amidamaru and Hao Asakura. 

Photos taken using Nikon D750

No comments:

Post a Comment