Thursday 6 June 2019

Blackpink x Shopee Meet and Greet Event

 I attended the Blackpink x Shopee meet and greet event on June 6, 2019 at Samsung Hall in SM Aura Taguig.


I didn't join the contest that is why I am here but I am part of the media under ABS-CBN News. Media seats are on the balcony where we occupied half of one row. 


For fans to be able to see and meet Blackpink, the top 40 spenders should use the Shopee app for a period of time to meet the girls. 

Fans are outside the Samsung Hall hoping to see Blackpink in the flesh. Celebrities and Shopee influencers also attended the event including Ella Cruz, Kim Chu, Jasmine Curtis and more.


After the long wait, Blackpink members Jennie, Jisoo, Rose and Lisa were introduced on stage. 


There is also a raffle event and then the meet and greet with the top Shopee spenders.  I just stayed for a few minutes for the meet and greet and the raffle winners will get the autographs of the Blackpink members. 


It could be better if there is a photo opportunity with the group as I have heard that a lot of Blinks spent a lot for this event. There are also fans who spent 200k plus. 


I only have a few photos as we cannot move around in the balcony area. 

Photos taken using Nikon D750 for ABS-CBN News. 

No comments:

Post a Comment