Sunday 12 May 2019

War of Realms: New Agents of Atlas #1 Signing with Mico Suayan

 Filipino artist Mico Suayan had a autograph signing for his cover for the new War of Realms: New Agents of Atlas #1 variant featuring the Marvel's new Filipino heroine Wave.

The event was organized by Comic Odyssey and was held at their Robinson's Galeria branch from 1 PM to 5PM.

I went to SM Megamall first to pick up my new Hot Toys Doctor Strange from a buyer then rushed to Galeria for the event and the line was really really long.

Good thing I was able to pre-order a copy as the copy from the actual site is more pricy. There is also an area if you want your signed copies be graded which of course comes with a fee.

After a long wait, I finally got my copy signed and also had a photo with Sir Mico Suayan.

Big thanks to Comic Odyssey for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment