Sunday 28 April 2019

Toyota Vios Racing Festival 1st Leg

I was able to cover the second day of the Celebrity Class of the first Leg of the Toyota Vios Racing Festival on April 28, 2019 at the MOA Concert Grounds.

The Celebrity class is consisted of Gretchen Ho, Aubrey Miles, Troy Montero, Chie Filomeno, Gerald Anderson, Daniel Matsunaga, Klea Pineda and Fabio Ide.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to take photos of the time trial event but I was able to take portrait shots of the celebrities. 

Klea Pineda

Gerald Anderson

Chie Filomeno

Daniel Matsunaga


Aubrey Miles and Troy Montero


Gretchen Ho

Troy Montero emerged as the champion finishing with 1:10:63, followed by Fabio Ide with 1:14:10 and on third place is Gretchen Ho with 1:14:77.

Some photos were also used in the official Toyota Philippines instagram account. 

We were able to meet some of the celebrity drivers as well. 

I covered the event with my fellow sports photographer Max Cruz who also assisted me. 

The second leg will be held at the Clark International Speedway in Pampanga on June 8, 2019.

Photos taken using Nikon D750

No comments:

Post a Comment