Friday 5 October 2018

She Talks Asia: The Body Love Revolution

Founded by Sarah Meier, Lynn Pinugu, Victoria Herrera and Iza Calzado, She Talks Asia  curate conferences/speaker session that focus on empowerment and inspires women.


It was my first time to attend their event. Though the topics are mostly relevant to women, Men are also welcome to join the events because there are male speakers, topics being tackled for both genders and also for men to understand more women.


The Body Love Revolution is an event focus more on about self love which features speakers to inspire the audience and also share their life experience.

The event was held at Whitespace Manila and ticket price is 800 pesos (Free water and coffee is also offered inside the event). The conference starts from 8 AM to 6 PM.

The Emotional Body: How Emotions Affect Your Physical State - Mari Jasmine, Elizabeth Tiglao-Guss, Lia Bernardo, Sapps Uttam. (Moderator: Victoria Herrera)


Myths of Body Positivity -  Stacy and Danah Gutierrez


Mindfulness and Meditation - Francis Flaviano


Discover Your Beauty Everyday by Philips - Fatima Rabago, Camille Prats-Yambao, Liz Lanuzo


Media and Our Evolving Perceptions of Beauty - Sara Black, Catriona Gray, Dr. Sylvia Claudio, Gino Nacianceno, Suki Salvador (Moderator: Lynn Pinugu)


The Perfect Body: Learning From Different Generations - Bianca Elizalde, Nikki Gil, Patricia Prieto, Jacquilou Blanco (Moderator: Stephanie Zubiri-Crespi)

It was my first time to attend such event. I was hesitant because I thought it's only for women but I was wrong because I listened to the speakers and I can say that I have learned a lot. I have learned to understand women more which can apply to my wife.

Was able to talk to a few speakers like Sarah Black, Catriona Gray, Bianca Araneta and Patricia Prieto.


Photos taken using Nikon D7000

No comments:

Post a Comment