Saturday 9 June 2018

Hyolyn in Manila

Former member and leader of South Korean group SISTAR Hyolyn is in the country as she performed on the second day of ToyCon Poplife FanXperience on June 9, 2018 at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City.

The rainy weather didn't stop the fans on attending this event as this is the first time that ToyCon PH had a K-pop artist as one of it's guest.

I started listening into K-pop songs around the late 2000 and the music of SISTAR are the ones that I love listening to including their hits 'Ma Boy', 'Give It To Me' and 'Touch My Body'. When I saw the announcement in the ToyCon PH page that Hyolyn will be part of the event, I didn't hesitate to get a ticket for the meet-and-greet.

It was worth the wait seeing Hyolyn all smiles on stages as she started with the song 'Blue Moon'.

The crowd screamed more and danced when she performed Ma Boy', 'Give It To Me' and 'Shake It'.


She then performed 'Hello, Goodbye' which is one of the soundtrack of the K-drama hits 'My Love From The Star'.

Hyolyn had a quick break and changed her outfit and performed her new song 'Dally'.

After the show is the meet-and-greet event where VIP ticket holders can select if they want and autograph or photo-op. I selected photo-op as having a photo with Hyolyn might not happen again.

I arrived around 9 AM at SMX so I can fall in line early and get a ticket for Hyolyn's show and the meet-and-greet ended around 11 PM. I can say that this is really worth it and I am still on cloud nine after meeting one of my favorite K-pop stars in the flesh.

Shoutout and big thanks to ToyCon PH for the media accreditation for ABS-CBN News and for making this event possible.

Photos taken using Nikon D750

No comments:

Post a Comment