Sunday 18 June 2023

IVE in Manila Experience

Yesterday was a long day after covering two press conferences and getting home late due to traffic. Today is the D-Day for IVE's event titled " IVE 1st Concert in Manila.

The concert was held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, and the call time was 4 PM. I arrived early to obtain my media pass and prepare my equipment for the event.

Big thanks to DNM Entertainment for providing an organized media area where we were seated properly and allowed to take photos of the first three songs. We were able to enjoy the rest of the concert as well.

I have heard of IVE before, but I haven't listened to their songs until their press conference. I became an instant fan after hearing their songs "I Am" and "Love Dive".


All of the members are talented dancers and singers, and of course, they are beautiful. No wonder they are one of the rising K-pop girl groups at the moment.

I had fun at the concert, especially during the part where they performed cover songs and dances from SNSD and Blackpink.

Big thanks to Philippine Concert for providing me with access to cover the event, and also to DNM Entertainment. Hopefully, IVE will return again next year, and by then, I might be able to get a VIP ticket.


It was nice seeing friends who watched the concert. Ian, Bino and Herson.

Photos taken using Nikon D750 for Philippine Concerts and Concerts in Town PH.

No comments:

Post a Comment