Friday 17 March 2023

MPL Philippines Season 11 - Blacklist vs Echo | NXPE vs TNC

I can recall covering one day of the 2019 SEA Games event for E-Sports and was able to take a few snaps our Mobile Legends team who represented the country and eventually won the Gold medal against Indonesia in the finals. Back then I am not that familiar with the players and also with the game.

I have been playing and have been a fan of Mobile Legends for years now and from time to time the game is getting better, not to mention the tournaments for both local and international scene. 

I have been watching the MPL Philippines games during the pandemic and hoping to cover the games in the future and finally the opportunity arrives as I was able to get accredited as part of the MPL Philippines media for Season 11 with the help of Mara Aquino the host of MPL PH who is a friend of mine as both of us are working in the PBA back then.

There are two games that I covered (March 17) which is ECHO vs Blacklist (4 PM) followed by TNC vs NXPE (6 PM).  Below are the photos that I took from the event.

ECHO vs BLACKLIST


The game started with the teams entrance, introduction and pose.


ECHO defeated Blacklist 2 games to 1.

NXPE vs TNC

For the second game, NXPE defeated TNC 2 games to 1.

Big thanks again to Mara Aquino for helping me reach Keith (PR) and get my accreditation in covering the games.

So how was my first MPL PH coverage experience? One word 'AWESOME'. I really had fun covering the games as it is better watching the tournament live. The people from the media are very nice accommodating and the best part is I was able to see and meet some of the professional players.


Photos taken using Nikon D750 for ABS-CBN Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment