Monday 19 December 2022

STAYC Signed Poster

After covering the first-ever STAYC fan meet here in the Philippines, I can say that I instantly became a fan of the group. Not only that they are all beautiful but also the group is talented, nice to their fans and the songs are also good.


I also started buying STAYC albums and so far I have five (Younglove, Stereotype, ASAP and two versions of We Need Love).

I wanted to own a signed STAYC First Fan Meet event poster and after checking the Facebook marketplace and the STAYC group, I was able to find a seller. The transaction was very easy and the seller is legit and easy to talk to.

After a week, the item arrived safely and thanks to the buyer as the item is well packed and she also gave me a STAYC unsealed ASAP album with inclusions except for the album poster. 


I am very happy with my purchase which is also my Christmas gift for myself. I plan to have it framed as well just like my signed Twicelights Manila poster. 

Hoping that STAYC will visit Manila again in the future and I plan to get a photo-op ticket.

Photos taken using Huawei Nova 5T

No comments:

Post a Comment