Sunday 4 August 2019

Quick Encounter with SKE48's Ace Jurina Matsui

I was covering the MMA event of ONE Championship Dawn of Heroes here in Manila when my friend Ian asked me if I can take photos of Jurina Matsui as he said that she will be watching the ONE event.


Who is Jurina Matsui? Jurina is a Japanese Idol, actress and singer. She is a former concurrent member of AKB48 (2012 - 2015) and recognized as SKE48's absolute Ace for being placed many times in the annual AKB48 annual general election.

Since the fight card is stacked with Japanese fighters, I think Jurina Matsui is in the country to support her fellow countrymen. 

I also saw a video and her instagram post that she met the MNL48 members.

I saw her watching from the VIP section and cheering for the Japanese fighters. 


I am very lucky to have a photo with her and she was shocked that I know who she is as many people who watched the event didn't know her. 


Jurina is the second Japanese idol that I have met, the first one is Nana Yamada who is a former member of NMB48. I was able to met her twice at Toycon PH 2018.


Thank you Rio for the assist for the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment